P4Indy is one of the stake-holder groups of Scottish Independence Convention. Our National Co-convenor, Alan Logue, attends SIC meetings and regularly reports back to the National Group and that info gets fed back to our local groups.
The Scottish Independence Convention is a coalition of Scotland’s national pro-independence organisations, the pro-independence political parties and, through the membership of regional forums, of Scotland’s local grassroots pro-independence groups. The work’s already begun and our public research work has shown us the type of people who could vote for independence if the situation was right for them. Between us, we can bring together the best people to win them over.
- Scotland did not vote for Theresa May’s disastrous vision of Brexit – but we’re having it inflicted on us anyway. The crisis we face shows that Scotland must go its own way. But that can only happen if we can persuade more than half of our fellow citizens that independence is the answer.
- If we are going to win a second referendum then we need to start building the foundations right now. The other side have already started. It’s time for us to catch up.
This Is It Crowdfunder is well under way and so far has raised £104,065.
- 30K will get the organisation started and branded – complete with public engagement research (so we know that undecided voters will be open to what they see when they look at our messages and branding.
- The next 60K will give you the full-time national-level strategy and research team we need to start increasing support for independence as soon as possible
- The next 50K will add a full-time professional press and media team to get our messages into the mainstream
- The next 40K will give you a fully functioning campaign organisation for an entire year – complete with admin support for the movement, to help people like you increase support for independence in communities around Scotland
- Anything after that means we can do more – more materials, more events, more advertising
- It is likely that the organisation will employ a small and efficient team of around 5 staff members to work for Scottish Independence every day