We organised a conference back in November 2017 at Broughton High School in Edinburgh.We had a fantastic group speakers:
- Craig Dalzell, Common Weal, on opportunities for a State Pension in Scotland
- Maggie Chapman, Green Party, on Social Security and Social Care
- George Kerevan, SNP, on the Economy of an independent Scotland
- Iain Black of Heriot Watt University on different voting groups, their current beliefs and opinions regarding independence and what will influence their vote next time.
- Kate Campbell on the politics of homelessness in Edinburgh
- Natalie Reid of the Scottish Socialist Party : “A Strategy for Independence”
- Robin McAlpine, Common Weal, on how we can give No voters the confidence to vote yes next time.
The proceedings were videoed and you can watch it all here:
Part 1: with Craig Dalzell, Maggie Chapman, George Kerevan and Ian Black
Part 2: with Kate Campbell, Natalie Reid and Robin McAlpine