Continuing our Podcast Series, this is part 2 of the interview with Mary McCabe on IndyLive Radio. It was recorded on 18 Dec 2019 with Val Gauld and Marlene Halliday.
In this one we cover :
- how Mary came to write her novel “Two Closes & a Referendum”
- was the referendum really as divisive as it is sometimes described?
- what was meant by “once in a generation”?
- Sir John Curtice’ recent views on Scotland going forward
- writing letters to newspapers
- when is a mandate not a mandate?
- post-general election how are we feeling?
Here it is. It may take a few seconds to get loaded up. Patience is a virtue 😀