On Saturday 20,000 people (according to the organisers) or 10,000 people (according to the police) squeezed themselves into Glasgow’s George Square to listen to an array of speakers on the theme of Scottish Independence.
As is usual it was all videoed by the IndependenceLiveStreaming team and if you missed it, or couldn’t hear it, you can listen again now.
It was quite a line-up:
To help you find each of the speakers here are the timings in the video:
- @ 18mins: Mhairi Black MP
- @ 34mins: Maggie Chapman, Convenor of Scottish Independence Convention
- @ 44mins: Valentina Servera Clavell from Catalonia
- @ 1h 6mins: Patrick Harvie MSP, Scottish Greens
- @ 1h 16mins: Paul Kavanagh of Wee Ginger Dug
- @ 1h 26mins: Suzanne McLaughlin, Women for Independence
- @ 1h 34mins: Janey Godley, Isa MacNamee and a’ the Sandras
- @ 1h 42mins: Mike Russell MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Government Business & Constitutional Relations
- @ 1h 51mins: Humza Yusaf MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Justice,
- @ 2h Nicola Sturgeon MSP, First Minister of Scotland
And look – Glasgow Pensioners for Indy were there too!